with Bloody Mary strawberry ketchup and hazelnut vanilla cream mustard.
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
Pinch black pepper
15 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
2 tablespoons aged brown rum
Pinch sea salt
Hazelnut Vanilla Cream “Mustard”
1/3 cup milk
6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
1/3 cup ground hazelnuts
Bloody Mary Strawberry “Ketchup”
3 tablespoons hot water
1/4 cup sugar
2 cups strawberries, hulled and mashed
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon vodka
3 drops Tabasco sauce
5 hamburger buns
15 miniature marshmallow
- Make the burgers. Bring the cream to a simmer and add the pepper. Pour over the dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Let sit until the chocolate begins to melt, about 1 minute, then add the rum and salt and stir until smooth.
- Place five 4-inch metal rings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Pour the chocolate cream into the rings to form the burgers (3/4 inch high). Chill until hard, at least 2 hours.
- Make the vanilla mustard. Bring the milk to a simmer and pour over the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Let sit until the chocolate begins to soften, about 1 minute, then stir until smooth. Mix in the ground hazelnuts.
- Make the ketchup. Simmer the water and sugar until the sugar dissolves. Let cool. Pour the syrup into a cocktail shaker and add the mashed strawberries, lemon juice, vodka, and Tabasco. Shake until well combined.
- Preheat the broiler to high. Place the bun tops on a broiler pan, cut side up. Sprinkle the marshmallows onto the buns. Broil until the marshmallow is golden brown and melting, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread the vanilla mustard and Bloody Mary ketchup
on the bottom buns. Top with a chocolate hamburger and cover with the top buns. Serve immediately.
Quantity: 5 servings